For our Client based in Munich, we are looking for a motivated Enterprise Architect Data (m/f/d) for direct placement as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Our client is a multinational company and specializes in the tooling industry. It employs more than 4000 people worldwide with headquarters in Munich. There are further subsidiaries in Germany and worldwide in more than 50 countries.
- Responsibility for the data architecture
- Collaboration on the enterprise architecture from a data point of view (e.g. API design)
- Documentation of the data architecture, as well as the development of blueprints (solutions, concepts) for data design, data integration and data management processes
- Consulting and collaboration in projects for the design and implementation of the data architecture
- Development of strategic requirements for the data architecture (potential analysis)
- Active communication of the data architecture to the company
- Successfully completed studies in the field of computer science or a comparable qualification
- At least 6 years of experience as software architect, IT consultant, data or solutions
- High level of analytical skills and ability to think abstractly
- Strong knowledge of methods for modeling data and integration and platforms (ESB, EAI, IPaaS) including API management
- General knowledge of architecture development (e.g. analogous to ISAQB or TOGAF certifications)
- Ability to handle complicated issues
- Knowledge of master data management
- Attractive salary package
- Social benefits like company pension scheme
- Travel allowance
- Flexible working hours, home office option
- 30 vacation days
- Intensive induction with cross-departmental training and mentoring program
- And many more…
You are looking for a new challenge within a secure, down-to-earth and international company with high market penetration. If you meet the requirements set, we look forward to receiving your CV (with photo) and a detailed description of your experience, initially without references.
Please send it to us your CV to the following email (Please use the following reference ID: ITGS-EADM): email@example.com
Miguel Miranda will be happy to assist you by phone: Schedule Appointment (click here)
Not the right job?
Subscribe to our jobs (jobs abonnieren) or apply initiatively (initiativ bewerben).
To apply for this job please visit innotalent-germany.com.