Our client develops tailored software for project monitoring and development. Our client is located in Pfaffenhofen, Germany and has a family sized team. They place a lot of value in a motivating environment, fun at work and work with cutting-edge technology and tools. We are looking for a full-time (40 H/Week) Junior Software-Developer (m/f/d).
Brief description of the field of activity:
- Software development in Java (taking into account clean code principles and efficiency in an agile methodology)
- Requirements analysis and feature demo with the customer
- Creation of user stories to describe the problem and abstraction of the solutions
- Good knowledge of Java 8, Java EE
- Proficient use of design patterns
- Eclipse (IDE) or IntelliJ
- Good language skills in German and English
- Very good communication skills
If you are interested in applying for the role, please email us your CV and portfolio (Please use the following Application-ID: IT-LU-EXTG-JSD).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org